At Power Of One we use innovative strength training and cardio conditioning to target fat loss and increase muscle gain. Whether you are trying to lose those extra pounds or looking for peak athletic performance Power Of One is for you.
Getting Started is Easy…
- One on One training tailored to any fitness level
- One on One sports specific training for athletes of all ages
- One on One cardio vertimax boxing offered by Tony White
- Unlimited use of cardio equipment
- Boxing boot camp ( Group Class )
- Team Training
- Athletic conditioning class
Benefits of Training:
- Increase lean muscle
- Increase bone density
- Decrease body fat
- Improve overall health
- Reduce risk of injury
- Increase flexibility
- Increase metabolism
- Increase cardiovascular fitness
- Increase muscle strength
- Increase self-esteem
- Fun physical activities specifically designed for youth to help and encourage your child to remain active.
- A multidisciplinary team will set, monitor and reinforce individualized goals.
***Kids Program Coming Soon!***
This program has been developed by our team of exercise trainers, a registered nurse and a pediatrician.
This program includes an initial evaluation including blood pressure, heart rate, height/weight, BMI and assessment of cardiovascular conditioning, muscle strength, and weekly meetings with a dietician.
We will teach your children about wise food choices and sustainable life style choices.
The youth will learn about established attitudes and beliefs that effect behavior, family, and education including how cultural preferences and eating patterns influence health.
We will have follow up evaluations and recommendations for each child at the end of the program.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of certified personal trainers, dietitians, a pediatrician and a registered nurse that will evaluate each child individually using comprehensive screening tools.